Thursday 23 July 2020


Great things are happening!

Thank you for all your love and support for Jewelshart.com. Due to the popular demand for my exclusive Gothic Victorian designs, I am excited to announce that I have launched a brand new website.
 

Introducing GothicGrace.com

Offering limited edition Gothic Victorian inspired handcrafted accessories for the romantic at heart.
Let your style rule with Gothic Grace!


 

 

What about Jewelshart?

I will be phasing out Jewelshart. I will be creating some of the pieces you know and love, along with many new pieces under the new name Gothic Grace. During this transition, a special section has been created on GothicGrace.com for my modern Jewelshart designs. Jewelshart.com will remain open, however, all products links will be directed to GothicGrace.com.

Have a question? Contact us here.